Fit foodie Friday! Couple different meals from the week.
1. Protein packed omelette.
Chicken, spinach, onion, tomato, peppers, with a side of sliced avocado, and wheat toast.
2. Herbed Citrus salmon, with a side of cauliflower rice and black beans, and Brussels sprouts.
3. Smoked salmon on whole grain rye, with a dairy free organic tablespoon of cream cheese, with two poached eggs over it and side of yellow squash, zucchini, and grape tomatoes cooked in olive oil and garlic.
4. My favorite snack for my sweet tooth. Two kodiak waffles with a table spoon of pb fit and some blueberries on top.
5. Turkey breast tacos top with some spicy salsa verde and some yellow squash.
6. Chicken, tomato, lettuce, a pinch of low fat cheese in a spinach wrap with a cucumber salad on the side.
7. Kodiak cakes topped with blueberries, and egg whites.
If healthy is “boring” you’re doing it wrong. Take some time to learn about nutrition, learn about tracking, learn about macros, and you’ll see that you’ll start repairing that broken relationship you have with food.