Just the facts
Between my own weight loss journey and turning this into a career, I’ve been around this industry for a very long time now.
I’ve seen just about every fad diet, every bullshit product to make weight loss “fast”, every must have shake and detox, every scam come and go.
When it comes to fat loss, the only constants that have remained are:
1. Creating a slight calorie deficit that gets you to lose 1-2 pounds a week is the best way to see consistent result
2. Veggies and fruits are really fucken good for you
3. Having protein at every meal is key to getting enough protein in for the day and keeping you full.
4. Strength training is really important
5. Getting enough water and sleep are overlooked.
6. Tracking your calories is like having a personal trainer with you at all times
Every day some insta coach will try and sell you the newest fad and product, to “guarantee results” and that will always be in the industry because they feed on people’s insecurities and want for an easier way to get fit.
Me, well I’ve just been bringing honest facts since day 1 and will always refuse to sell out, because being able to look in the mirror and say I’m actually trying to help people means something to me. #chicagofitness #chicagotrainer #makeithappenpt1 #tattoos #musclesandtattoos #chicagotattoos