One of my biggest fears when I was losing weight was the gym. There was a certain intimidation factor that came with it. Here’s a couple things I learned along the way.
1. Everyone there is focused on them self and their goals. No one is staring at you, or judging you, they’re there like you trying to hit their goals.
2. We all have limited time allowed to the gym, make the most of your time, stay focused on why you’re there.
3. Go in with a plan of attack. Write out you’re workout so you’re not nervous walking in, you know what you’re there to do.
4. Don’t be sacred. Truth is, 90% of people at the gym, really don’t know what they’re doing. Do your best to do the exercises to the best of your ability, and don’t be afraid to ask for help.
5. Turn up the music and turn off the notifications on your phone. Make this your you time.
6. Don’t be afraid to step in the weight room. It’s not just for the bro doing bicep curls in the mirror. Weightlifting is for EVERYONE.
Once you step out of your comfort zone, you’ll see that with weight lifting comes a sense of empowerment, and those same people you thought were judging you will become acquaintances. I know many of my clients who were once scared of the weight room, have now become the go to person in their gyms, and so can you. #active #bodybuilding #cardio #cleaneating #determination #diet #eatclean #exercise #fit #fitness #fitnessaddict #fitspo #getfit #gym #health #health #healthy #healthychoices #instahealth #lifestyle #motivation #strong #train #training #workout #foodprep #mealprep #makeithappenpt1